[7.0 Beta 3] Empyrian Curs plot complete, Axiom and Lu t'Cca still crew in Raven Prototype

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

CheeseJedi

[7.0 Beta 3] Empyrian Curs plot complete, Axiom and Lu t'Cca still crew in Raven Prototype

Post by CheeseJedi » Sun, 28. Apr 24, 19:29

At the conclusion of the Empyrean Curs plotline, having sided with the Curs and docked the Raven Protype to the Arcadian Endeavour and left the Eighteen Billion sector, the mission disappeared from my mission interface however the Raven Prototype is listed as having two crew members - Lu t'Cca, Passenger and in-transit (greyed out) and Axiom, Unassigned. It seems like some kind of end-of-mission action didn't quite complete fully.

I've only completed a few of the main plots so far in this beta and although there are a few hiccups, this was the most serious I've come across personally so far, and I felt it warranted submitting a save. To this end I have a save file where my character is standing on the bridge of the Arcadian Endeavour and Axiom and Lu t'Cca are present there and interactable, yet still listed in the Raven's crew. :?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JAMn5r ... sp=sharing

TheDeliveryMan
x4

Re: [7.0 Beta 3] Empyrian Curs plot complete, Axiom and Lu t'Cca still crew in Raven Prototype

Post by TheDeliveryMan » Wed, 1. May 24, 12:58

I've run into the same issue and can provide additional info. See saves and a screenshot here.

save_007 was made at Woodworm Scrubs right before entering the airlock to the hangar.

save_008 was made right after escaping from Woodworm Scrubs. See also the provided screenshot. Onboard the Raven Prototype there are two unsaggined crew members Lu t'Cca and Axiom and another Lu t'Cca as passenger.

quicksave was made at the end of the plot, Lu t'Cca passenger and Axiom are this on the Raven Prototype.

Gallakai
x4

Re: [7.0 Beta 3] Empyrian Curs plot complete, Axiom and Lu t'Cca still crew in Raven Prototype

Post by Gallakai » Thu, 2. May 24, 20:10

I did this last night as well and axiom never left the crew screen of the misfit either, as well as not leaving the split not leaving the raven.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”